Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.
This is my favourite quote on energy from Albert Einstein.
I wrote it out on a white index card years ago to remind me “everything is energy…”
Here it is tattered and worn from using it as a bookmark for years.
During this week’s Podcast Episode #19 of Love Brand You, Feng Shui Expert, Myrna Brown, and I discussed how shifting your energy changes your reality and the positive results it can bring.
The Oxford Dictionary Definition of Energy is: the strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity. Other words that come to mind are vitality, vigor, life, enthusiasm, zest, vibrancy, spark and exuberance.
I’m sure you’ve heard the expressions:
- “where energy goes, energy flows”,
- “you are responsible for the energy you bring to this space” OR how about:
- “A person’s energy can tell you more about them than their own word.”
We’ve all had situations where we can “feel” or “sense the energy” when we enter a room. It can be a feeling of exhilaration or a feeling of apprehension depending on the situation. The energy we feel is positive or negative. In Chinese medicine and Feng Shui, Chi is the term for the universal energy. Chi applies to the energy inside your body, as well the energy surrounding you and the spaces you spend time in.
Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China. It is a complex body of knowledge that teaches us how to balance the energies in any given space—be it a home, garden, or office, in order to assure good fortune for the people inhabiting it.
As we talked about on the show, there are rituals you can do to create fresh new energy in your home and office.
Start with decluttering, cleaning and preparing your office for prosperity and success in 2018.
Here are 4 of the tips from Myrna:
- Clean out files, cabinets and any unused items to make space for new business to come in.
- Arrange the desk and furniture to be in command of your space. Listen in to the show to find out the best way to set up your office for abundance.
- Have good lighting whether natural sunlight or a bright lamp or two. Office areas should feel vibrant, bright and alive with energy to stimulate production.
- Feel energized and ready to take action in your space.
If you’re ready to shift your energy and change your reality, try these four tips and tune into the show for more.
Listen in to our Episode here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lovebrandyou/2018/01/10/when-you-shift-your-energy-you-change-your-reality